UPDATE – August 30, 2021
We continue to welcome all guests in our hotel complex. However, as announced by the Government of Quebec, a vaccination passport will be required for all guests over 12 years old as of September 1st
in order to access certain services and facilities:
- Our restaurants;
- Our pool and jacuzzi;
- Our gym;
- Conferences, meetings, and wedding receptions hosted on the resort.
For visitors who do not reside in Quebec, a photo ID with an address outside Quebec and proof issued by their country or Canadian province that they have had their COVID-19 vaccines will replace the vaccination passport.
Due to the current situation, several measures have been set up and we have changed certain procedures. Please read the following points carefully before your arrival:
- We will be happy to welcome you in a safe and comfortable environment. If you have traveled, if you have been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or if you show symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell or taste), we ask you to postpone your stay;
- Upon your arrival, our staff may ask you questions related to COVID-19. Depending on your answers, you could unfortunately be denied access to the hotel;
- To ensure our customers and employees’ safety, several additional hygiene measures have been put up and are rigorously followed by our staff. Please respect them as well. In the event of non-compliance, our team is authorized to intervene;
- People staying in the same room must come from maximum 2 family “bubbles”;
- Please note that there will be no housekeeping during your stay. For any need (coffee, extra towels, etc.), please contact the front desk;
- The entertainment room is open again, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Upon booking of 60-minute time slots at the front desk; maximum 2 family "bubbles" and/or 10 people at the same time. A person from our team will come and unlock the door for you;
- The swimming pool and jacuzzi are currently open (but not the changing room). Opening hours: everyday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Maximum 10 people at the time;
- The gym is currently open (but not its changing room). Opening hours: everyday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Maximum 8 people at the time;
- Bistro 4 Saisons and Burger Pub dining rooms are currently open. Click here to learn more about our opening hours and all measures regarding food service;
- The Dôme de Morphée esthetic spa, independent from the hotel, is currently open and offers all its services;
- If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us: 1 877 768-1110 or email@example.com
Thank you for your collaboration!